Tracking COVID-19 in Ohio
How Ohioans are dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic
The latest news from Ohio
Central Ohio nonprofit agency and lay leaders joined U.S. Rep. Troy Balderson, R-Zanesville,… Read more
Even though Hamilton Parker’s Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati and Delaware, Ohio, showrooms … Read more
The latest coronavirus headlines
The cabinet said the program could be ramped up again if coronavirus cases increase now that the country has reopened.
The post Israel to limit surveillance as infection rate drops appeared first on JNS.org. Read more
“Under normal circumstances, the activity of this sort would have set alarm bells ringing for people out in the field,” said Yishai Hemo, field coordinator for Judea and Samaria at Regavim.
The post With less law enforcement during coronavirus pandemic, PA continues to dump garbage appeared first on JNS.org. Read more
Private spending dropped by 20.3 percent, investment in fixed assets by 17.3 and exports by 5.9 percent from January to March, according to Israel’s Central Bureau of Statistics.
The post Israeli economy shrinks by more than 7 percent amid COVID-19 crisis appeared first on JNS.org. Read more
P.A. Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh: It is time to “cautiously return life to normal.”
The post Palestinians begin easing coronavirus restrictions appeared first on JNS.org. Read more
Trains were to have resumed normal operations on May 17, but the decision was overruled by the Health Ministry • Israel records first COVID-19 fatality in five days, taking the national toll to 280.
The post Israel’s train system to return to full service on June 8 appeared first on JNS.org. Read more
A vaccine is seen as the Holy Grail of coronavirus research, but the first vaccine out to market may not be the one you want to take.
The post In the race for a coronavirus vaccine, first doesn’t mean best appeared first on JNS.org. Read more
Clashes erupt in the P.A. as residents take to the streets to protest against COVID-19 lockdown imposed for the holiday.
The post Palestinian rioters burn tires, throw rocks over PA Eid al-Fitr mosque closures appeared first on JNS.org. Read more
Deceased was a 77-year-old woman in quarantine following a trip to Egypt, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry.
The post First coronavirus-related death reported in the Gaza Strip appeared first on JNS.org. Read more
President Reuven Rivlin expresses pride in medical teams of all faiths • Defense Minister Benny Gantz hails “collective responsibility” in fighting coronavirus.
The post Israeli leaders bid Muslims happy Eid al-Fitr, praise community’s handling of pandemic appeared first on JNS.org. Read more
The U.S. president called on governors to make such a move “right now” and threatened that “if there’s any question, they’re going to have to call me—but they are not going to be successful in that call.”
The post Trump announces houses of worship as ‘essential,’ threatens to override states appeared first on JNS.org. Read more
If you have questions regarding COVID-19, call 833-4ASKODH (833-427-5634) or visit coronavirus.ohio.gov.
- COVID-19 information from Franklin County Public Health
- COVID-19 information from the Ohio Department of Health
- COVID-19 information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- How COVID-19 spreads
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- What to do if you are sick
- Steps to prevent illness
- People at higher risk for COVID-19 and special populations
- Checklist for faith-based and community organizations
- How to talk to children about COVID-19
- Top 10 things to buy to prepare for COVID-19
Responsible RestartOhio requirements
- Child Care
- Consumer, Retail & Services
- General Office Environments
- Gyms, Dance Instruction Studios, and Other Personal Fitness Venues
- Local and Public Pools and Aquatic Centers
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Construction
- Restaurants and Bars
- Camping and Campgrounds
- Charter Fishing
- Youth Day Camps
- Sectors Licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio: Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Cosmetic Therapy
- Hair Salons, Day Spas, Nail Salons, Barbershops Tanning Facilities, Tattoo Services and Body Piercings
- Baseball, Softball, & Batting Cages
- General Non-Contact Sports
- Golf Course and Miniature Golf Operators
- Skills Training for All Sports
- Tennis Court Operators
Columbus Jewish News email newsletters may be delivered to your spam folder. To prevent this from happening, open the email in the spam folder, and click "Report not spam." This will signify to Gmail that the message is not spam and that it is something you want to receive in your inbox. You may need to complete this process more than once for Gmail to learn that emails from the Columbus Jewish News are not spam.