Upscale Assisted Living for Independent Lifestyles
You lead an active, vibrant lifestyle and want to enjoy the best of your retirement years. You’ve earned it. Creekside at the Village is the perfect place to enjoy a rich and vibrant life with new friendships and experiences.
At Creekside, you are free to lead your own independent lifestyle while enjoying activities, entertainment and fine dining with the company of good friends. Our members enjoy:
- Happy hours and social activities
- Live music performances
- Painting and art classes
- Chess and mahjong
- Current event and book discussions
- Field trips to the theater and outdoor activities
- Daily exercise classes like chair yoga, Zumba and more
- Jewish celebrations, services and discussions
- Beautiful gardens and lush acreage (that you don’t have to maintain yourself)
- Biweekly housekeeping, in house salon, Urban Zen holistic therapies and more
- Fine kosher dining by our celebrated chef (aren’t you ready for someone else to do the cooking)
- Conveniently located next door to the Jewish Community Center
- Down the road from Bexley’s Main Street restaurants and Drexel Theater
Worried about downsizing? No need. At Creekside, you can have it all. Lavishly appointed spacious apartments with full sized kitchens, washer and dryer units, fireplaces, terraces with wooded views and architectural detailing that you want in your home like high-end finishes and modern designs. And with biweekly housekeeping, beautifully maintained gardens and fine kosher dining, you can forget about the stress of cooking and maintaining a home.
Most of our residents live independently. For those who need a little support, we’ve got you covered with our on-site clinical team and trusted five-star WHV services on our shared campus.
Visit us online or in person and see for yourself what makes our Creekside community so special.
Creekside at the Village
2200 Welcome Place
Columbus, OH 43209
Content provided by advertising partners