How are you coping with COVID-19?
We are in unprecedented times, with schools and synagogues and other community buildings temporarily closed, people afraid to venture outside and those who are fortunate enough to work from home attempting to find ways to occupy their children in between their “at home learning.” The Columbus Jewish News wants to know how you and your family are coping during these extremely difficult and challenging times. We know the next several weeks will be different from anything that we have experienced. More than ever, we want to be an outlet for positivity and inspiration in the hope of making you, our neighbors, our community feel good in a time that feels not so good. We want to share those uplifting stories as we keep our readers informed on a daily basis at columbusjewishnews.com, Facebook and Instagram.
• Is your child taking an online ballet class?
• Are you taking an online cooking class?
• Is your family taking walks, bike rides or hikes?
• Are you enjoying family game days?
• Have you found a new favorite podcast?
• Are you learning a new language or to play an instrument?
• Have you discovered a new favorite show on Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime?
Submit your photos, videos and story of anything that’s uplifting that we can all enjoy. Send them to email@example.com and include “Doing Good” in the subject line. We’ll share them throughout social media and on these pages in the coming weeks. It’ll do all of us some good.