Municipalities, school districts, synagogues, companies and organizations have issued new guidelines for face mask requirements throughout Central Ohio. Here are some that have adapted their masking regulations.
Center of Science and Industry in Columbus
• The center reopened June 3 with optional masking.
City of New Albany
• Rescinded citywide face covering requirement effective June 2.
City of Upper Arlington
• Rescinded citywide facial covering requirement effective June 2.
Congregation Beth Tikvah in Worthington
• Anyone who is fully vaccinated can choose to attend services without a mask effective May 30. Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks.
Drexel Theatre in Bexley
• Masks are encouraged but not required as of May 27 reopening.
Dublin Community Recreation Center
• Fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks at the DCRC or Dublin outdoor pools as of May 29. Unvaccinated individuals must wear masks.
• Masks are optional for students or staff during summer activities as of June 2 and this is expected to remain the policy for the 2021-22 school year.
Gahanna-Jefferson Public Schools
• Masks are not required outdoors on school property as of June 1. Masks must still be worn in all indoor school settings.
Gateway Film Center in Columbus
• The venue reopened for in-person screenings May 27 with required masks.
Grandview Theater & Drafthouse in Grandview Heights
• The venue reopened on June 2 with masks not required.
Hilliard City Schools
• Masks are recommended, but not required in school facilities as of June 2.
Marcus Crosswoods Cinema in Columbus
• Cinema reopened May 27 with masks not required for fully vaccinated individuals, recommended for unvaccinated individuals, and required for employees.
New Albany-Plain Local Schools
• Mask ordinance lifted June 2.
Studio 35 Cinema & Drafthouse in Clintonville
• Venue reopened June 2 with masks not required.
Temple Beth Shalom in New Albany
• Temple is reopening, additional information on masks to be released soon.
Worthington Community Center and Griswold Center in Worthington
• Fully vaccinated individuals do not need to wear masks. Unvaccinated individuals are asked to wear masks unless exercising as of June 1.
*List updated as of June 10.